We provide free food assistance to individuals and families in need.
Our Client Choice Food Pantry provides food assistance by appointment only Monday-Friday from 11:00 – 3:00 and the 3rd Saturday of the month from 10:00 – 1:00.
What is a client Choice Food Pantry?
Our pantry is set up like a small grocery store where our guests decide on the items they take home. This dignity based approach allows one to choose based on dietary restrictions, personal preference, and items needed to ensure a more well rounded cupboard.
Guests shop from the following sections:
- Grains, Pasta, Hot Cereals
- Vegetables, Fruits, Potato products, Tomato products
- Soups, Proteins, Baking products, Condiments
- Personal Care Items
- Frozen & Refrigerator Items
- Breads & Pastries & Produce
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- Picture ID of person coming to appointment.
- Names and date of births for each person living in household.