Never Alone Food Pantry will continue to serve those in need of food assistance and will only cease service if required to do so by health/government officials.
Please make sure to like our Facebook page to stay updated on current happenings as they pertain to the our food distribution efforts.
For those in need of assistance:
- We serve guests Monday-Friday from 11:00-3:00, by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- We are taking precautionary measures to ensure our facility is clean and sanitized. We are doing everything we can to put appropriate distance between all persons to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19.
- Only one shopper is allowed per family. If you are unable to get childcare for your appointment please CALL so we can determine the best arrangement for you.
- If you are a senior or are immune compromised, please CALL to schedule an appointment.
What we can accept:
- Unopened non-perishable foods (canned goods, Dry goods, pantry items)
- Unopened Perishable foods (Dairy, bread, premade meals in commercial packaging)
- Unopened Frozen Food (TV dinners, meats etc.)
- Diapers, wipes, formula
- Unopened Personal hygiene products
- Pet supplies
If you have fresh fruits or vegetables, please call (470)302-4055, to discuss if your donation would meet specific safety guidelines.
What we cannot accept:
- Canned food more than 1 year pass date on product.
- Home-cooked food
- Opened packages
- Household items
We are very appreciative of the outpouring of support from our community during this current crisis.
However, taking into consideration the size of our facility and the current safety guidelines, we have found it necessary to halt volunteers coming into the facility beyond those we who are already on our team.
We know this is disappointing, as many people now have some extra time available. However, we appreciate your understanding in our desire to continue to serve our community in the safest way possible.
We look forward to hearing from you once this crisis has passed.