Never Alone Food Pantry will continue to serve those in need of food assistance in our physical food pantry in Woodstock and will only cease service if required to do so by health/government officials.
Never Alone goes out into the community several times a month with pre-packed boxes and frozen meats. These are drive through distributions – stay in vehicle, pop trunk, and a volunteer will load. Details of these distributions can be found on our Facebook page. Please make sure to like our Facebook page to stay up to date on happenings as they pertain to drive through food distributions.
For those in need of assistance:
- We serve guests Monday-Friday from 11:00-3:00 and Saturdays (except any 5th Saturday of the month), by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Temperatures are taken before entry and all guests are asked to use hand sanitizer.
- We are taking precautionary measures to ensure our facility is clean and sanitized. We are doing everything we can to put appropriate distance between all persons to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19.
- Only one shopper is allowed per family. If you are unable to get childcare for your appointment please CALL so we can determine the best arrangement for you.
- If you are a senior or are immune compromised, please CALL to schedule an appointment.